[CR]Fiberglass brush sander/eraser

Example: Framebuilders

From: "Bob Hovey" <bobhoveyga@aol.com>
To: "Classic Rendezvous" <classicrendezvous@bikelist.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:41:48 -0400
Subject: [CR]Fiberglass brush sander/eraser

Dale Brown writes:
>>2.) Anyone know where to buy (or what to call) the tool that is sort of an eraser but made of fiber glass strands in a tube (sort of like a fat pencil with the fiberglass "brush" sticking out of one end) that you use to scrub away rust, corrosion, etc? I had one once and it worked great!


They are made by 3M, called a Spot Sanding Pen (part # 03181 ES). Got mine at Walmart but have seen them at auto parts stores as well.


Bob Hovey Columbus, Georgia, USA http://bhovey.com/Masi/