I have decided to thin out my collection. Just to darn much to maintain plus I have my eye on this little English thing. Enough of that, below you will see what I am hoping to take for a one way trip. When viewing photos, use slide show for best effect. Feel free to ask questions.
1. Beautiful 1974 MASI GC from Italy. This is the Champaign repaint done by Brian with twin plate fork crown. Also has the unusual cut outs on the rear drops that where highlighted. FF only, not built up since restoration. $1750 share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0RcNnDlq2YvbA
2. Purple & Yellow gorgeous Bob Jackson from the 70s/80s my guess. $750
3. Nice original 80s San Rensho / 3Rensho. Decked out with Dura-Ace grouppo. Sleek metalflake dark blue fading into light blue. $750
4. The Rene Herse Tandem that started a small controversy when I posted it earlier last month. You can see the chrome for yourself. Many new photos to show chrome surface in this link. I took the shots looking down each of the tubes to accentuate the surface. $4000 http://www.flickr.com/photos/26088205@N02/sets/72157605227852017/
5. 50s Hetchins F&F only, need restoration. Twin plate chrome fork crown. See it here. $350 http://www.flickr.com/photos/26088205@N02/sets/72157605223767210/
6. Clean original cream colored late 60s or early 70s Rickert with nice detailing and dressed in Campy. Still has the nice original Ted Ernst bike shop sticker on it. $650
Well that is it for now. Somewhere down the line I will also part with parts. Again to many to handle so I want to get down to a manageable amount. See you all at Cirque.
Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA