[CR] handlebar name??

Example: Production Builders:Pogliaghi

From: <VN80PL8@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:21:49 -0500
To: <classicrendezvous@bikelist.org>
Subject: [CR] handlebar name??

Greetings Experts

What is the correct name for a drop handlebar that is wider and flared out slightly below, with narower rounded upper part, with a shallow round bend like a track bar? Picture your hands on the drops body leaning forward, and your forearms clear the upper part. Thanks for any help.

Keith Bolog

Kenosha WI

************** Need a job? Find an employment agency near you. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&amp; ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)