Honest, I didn't part out a classic bike! Don't be afraid to make an offer. I need to pay off a custom frame, and am moving anything that's not nailed down! Susan said a bike or the equivalent in parts-n-stuff must go before anything new comes aboard!
These are things I picked up for projects gone astray, or triplicates of things I didn't really need in the first place. Shipping and insurance extra but at actual cost.
1. Ideale 80 tan NOS, never mounted, some small watermarks which will fade or disappear with use. $130.00
2. Ideale 41. Dark Brown with a patina of age, but I don't think this was ever actually ridden. Its a large saddle like the Brooks B-17. $90.00
3. NOS Campagnolo Pista 151 bcd chain ring 51T. $51.00
4. NOS Campagnolo Nuovo Tipo Hubs (no skewers) 36 holes. $55.00
5. TA handlebar water bottle cage with hardware -- NOS. $45.00/OBO. (I've seen these priced all over the place higher and lower -- this one's good).
6. NOS rims, Arc en Ciel, 36 hole Tubular. $45.00 pair/OBO
7. Beautiful Cinelli Chrome track stem, rechromed with Cinelli head badge. $200.00 (Might take less but the badges are so expensive on their own, and I'm not sure I want to part with it. )
8. NOS Campagnolo C-Record platform pedals with unmarked white straps. $100.00/OBO
9. Campagnolo insulated water bottles "Aerodynamica" or "Biothermica" (the ones without the holes) 2 cages with 2 bottles NIB. (plus an extra used bottle free). $ 35.00 each.
Regards & Thanks,