Re: [CR] Slipping Cinelli bars

Example: Events:Cirque du Cyclisme

Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:45:09 -0500
To: C R List <>
From: John Betmanis <>
Subject: Re: [CR] Slipping Cinelli bars
In-Reply-To: <>
References: <>

At 12:12 AM 09/11/2007 -0800, Mark Buswell wrote:
>Can anyone suggest a glue that is like water that will penetrate the
>thin gap? I know it sounds like a rig-fix, but superglue????

Loctite. It's sold by automotive an industrial supply stores. Basically, this liquid solidifies in the absence of air (anaerobic). You want a wicking type, like 293 or 294. It will creep into the gap and solidify and you just wipe off the excess.

John Betmanis
Woodstock, Ontario